Windom Trucking & Logistics
WINDOM Trucking reputation is based on delivering our shipments on time, every time. Our record of on-time shipments is simply the best in the industry. Our drivers are the core of what makes WINDOM Trucking great. With the safety and service provided we would not be achievable without an outstanding force of conscientious and professional drivers.
Our equipment is 100% compliance with all state environmental regulations, so you can focus on what you do best, delivering outstanding service to our customer
I GOT IT, WE GOT IT and NOW YOU GOT IT - by joining our team. We are always looking for new WINDOM Trucking team members.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Eligible for employment in the US
- Felony convictions older than 5 years will be reviewed
- Driving record must be current, within the pass 6 months. Must have no more than three (3) moving violations within the past five (5) years. (No DUI/DWI or reckless driving violations within five years).
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T physical, pre-employment drug screen and road test
- Must provide three personal references
- Must be able to perform all duties required to load and unload freight, perform inspections and be able to sit for lengths of time
Compensation & Benefits
- Paid on practical miles
- Pay for all lumper fees
- Paid detention
- Short haul pay
- Prepass Available
- Accident & Life Insurance Available
As an Independent contractor for WINDOM Trucking & Logistics you have access to an array of resources in the trucking industry.
WINDOM Trucking & Logistics has strategically aligned with successful companies that offer consistent and drivers friendly freight.
HAUL WITH US!
Compensation & Benefits
- Payment in 21 days (on a clean bill of lading)
- Quick pay available - get cash in 48 hours
- Decrease dead head miles & empty back haul
- No force dispatch
- Local & long haul loads
- We'll keep you hauling - make your own schedule. Work as much as you want or go home anytime to be with the family.
- Late model fuel efficient tractor
- Excellent mechanical condition and appearance 5th wheel not to exceed 46" from the ground in operating position
- All tractors must pass FHWA safety inspection
- Must submit copies of carrier"s certificate of authority, current insurance certificate and other documents as needed
For more information on joining our team, click here or visit the contact page and submit your information and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.